Join the SocialHub team
At SocialHub, we’re dedicated to making social relationship management and customer service simple, easy and effective. Join us if you love to develop, market and sell tools that make a real difference to our customers.
Front-End Developer (Backbone.js & Fully Remote)
So far, we’ve built a helpful software product thats used by some of the most advanced Social Media Teams in germany and europe. Now we want to move forward and expand our dev team to make our software more scalable and to enrich it with a lot of great features that will help our customers to work better as a team. If you are looking for a job in an growing SaaS startup and you love to build software that’s easy to use, this could be it.
We’re an internet startup located in Ingolstadt, Germany and our team of 20 has invented a software called SocialHub which companies like the Deutsche Bahn, Rossmann or Media-Saturn use to manage their Facebook and Twitter profiles. Now we’re expanding our team and are looking for people that help us pushing our software to the next level. Read more what our clients are saying.
Does this sound like you?
- It’s your mission to build clean and well structured web applications that people love to use.
- You’ve been making your way through the exciting world of front-end development for at least 3 years.
- Your Backbone.js skills are strong and you know how to make Marionette.js dance.
- You have decent exposure to other frameworks, but you are not reliant on them.
- You know how to spot performance issues and how to resolve them.
- You’re a natural using a DVCS like git.
- You’re passionate about OSS. It’s all about giving something back to the community.
- You like picking up new skills and sharing what you have learned with the rest of the team.
- You are excited about an opportunity to work with the latest technologies (React.js, Flux etc).
Experience you should have
- Backbone.js experience is compulsory.
- Practical experience in building large single page web applications.
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years on the front-end.
- BONUS POINTS: A GitHub account to show us some of your work.
- Things that you find interesting.
- Front-end build tools (e.g Webpack, Browserify and Gulp).
- Mobile development (React-Native).
- Responsive design.
- Agile – Scrum.
What we have to offer
- a really nice team and a relaxed, productive working atmosphere
- a cold Fritz Kola in the fridge whenever you want
- the possibility of working partly or completely from home (Remote)
- regular outlandish team events (like A: a paintball battle or B: our sumo tournament)
One thing is very important to us: that our dev team has fun at work and that they let future clients feel that. In return, our team is completely free and can choose where and when they work (one day on the office, the next from the home office or completely remotely). We only employ full time staff in the dev team.
Your application can be as short as you like it do be. It doesn’t have to be formal. We like to know what you have done so far, what you love to do and some links to projects you’ve done (e.g. GitHub link or similar). If that sounds like a dream job to you then send us your application email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your SocialHub Team
Nothing suitable for you?
Send us your application right away to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are talented and motivated to help us grow together to the next level. Feel free to send us your questions, too!
Challenging work with talented teammates
At SocialHub, you’ll work with a talented bunch of creatives, strategists and tech geeks. We’re all a little different and work to our own beat (wherever we are in the world), but we’re united by the same passion: to provide our customers with the best social relationship management solution.
Life at SocialHub
At SocialHub, we want our people to love what they do. That’s why we aim to give you a work environment where you feel happy, challenged and motivated to produce great work.
We hire the best and we trust our people. With us, you don’t have to explain every step you take. We give you freedom to be creative and to experiment, because innovation never came from sticking to the rules.
We set our goals high and we work hard. But we also believe in a healthy work-life balance.
At SocialHub, you always have the option to work remotely. Our flexible location and hours let you fit your work around family, friends and your passions. You can work wherever makes you happy and inspires you most, because that’s when you produce your best work.
Perks & Benefits
With us, you always have the option to work where you feel most at home.
A healthy work-life balance matters.
We give you the flexibility to fit work around your life.
Freedom to be creative
We know you can do the job (that’s why we hired you!).
We let you do it your way.
Great team & company culture
Whether you’re in the office or remote, you get to work with an inspiring bunch of passionate people.
Regular team events
From paintball to sumo tournaments, we work hard so we play hard.
Working with people from different countries, you learn a lot about the world beyond your office.